Does this sound like a good setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

platylover26

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does this tank sound okay as far as stocking and tankmates goes?

20 gallon
filter: API superclean
fully planted

1 male guppy
2 female platies
2 corydoras
3 amano shrimp

Also, I know about aqadvisor, but i tend not to use that site because for some reason they don't have my specific filter on there.
And before anyone says something about the number of corydora and how i should probably up it, I know. I know. I know. But the lil guys seem to fair well in those numbers. There was originally a trio, but i had one pass away suddenly. Anyway, thnx, if you have any advice at all ,even the smallest bit. :fish1::thanks:

Almost all fish do better in same species groups. I'm in favor of fewer species and more individuals of each species

Sent from my iPod touch
using Aquarium Advice
Rlederer

What species of Cory? And the filtration is useless on AqAdvisor. The stocking calculation is the real thing that you wanna know. And I would really recommend just adding the number of cories to 4.

Sent via echolocation

Set Up

Hi Platylover 25. Has the tank been cycled? If so. I would have more platies, male and female. Stock what you like. The shrimp are ok. Why only one guppy? If the tank isn't cycled yet I would get some Zebras. Than watch your water chemistry. :):fish1:

Back
Top Bottom