Dog peed on bag of gravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree on just a good rinse. Seems strange to be worried about pee on gravel and then add even more dangerous chems such as bleach and soap.

The pee should wash off just fine with just warm water.

lyquidphyre said:
sweetness8t5 said:
ROFL, I'm sorry, but am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?!

My male dog's the SAME way, we can't keep Anything on the floor without expecting it to get peed on!! hahahahahaahaha... oh, ok.. I'm sorry. ...maybe. =)

How bout if you're paranoid about the pee, just dilute the bleach real well? Like a cap-full for a huge bucket of water. Bleach is powerful stuff, you don't need a lot to disinfect.

I found it amusing until I tried to move the bag of gravel and the bag disenegrated and I had to scoop up 30+ lbs of gravel and put it into a different bag =oP

Here is the culprit:
img_813588_0_85dffc06619ebd65b6c207dea112a681.jpg

Some might remember a long time ago me talking about him and the long story about how we found him and how we couldn't find him a new home in the Lounge.

Completely off topic but I was just messing around with Photoshop last night on some red-eye pictures of my daughter and found this neat little red-eye reduction tool that works incredibly well on both animal's eyes as well as people. Single click eliminates the red (or in the case of animals green/yellow).

And how could you be mad at that face!

7Enigma said:
Completely off topic but I was just messing around with Photoshop last night on some red-eye pictures of my daughter and found this neat little red-eye reduction tool that works incredibly well on both animal's eyes as well as people. Single click eliminates the red (or in the case of animals green/yellow).

And how could you be mad at that face!

I will have to mess around with photoshop to get rid of it, of all my bests his "green eye" is the worst.

How could I get mad at that face? EASILY! haha, I have grown to love this dog despite the fact we can't let him outside because he jumps the fence, he is yet to be potty trained in the house, he has torn down every pair of blinds in the house, and you have to be careful when you take him for a walk because he thinks he is such vicious dog and can take on other, bigger, mean, scarier dogs.

he thinks he is such vicious dog and can take on other, bigger, mean, scarier dogs.

Napoleon complex, LoL... He must have chihuahua in him

he is yet to be potty trained in the house,

My puppy is the same way, we got to keep an eye on her.

A wheel barrow can work well for the task of rinsing. Just put the gravel in, fill with water and swish, it is easy to dump off the dirty water, fill again, swish etc. That is how I wash mine.

Back
Top Bottom