Dojo Loaches Rock!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Growing up, my father always had Dojo Loaches (aka Weather Loaches) in his aquariums. He gave up fish keeping years ago so I hadn't been around them for several years. I decided to give them a shot in my 75 gallon and I have to say it's one of the best choices I've made so far! I completely forgot how cool these fish are. They are so much fun to watch especially at meal time. They go crazy over the food (their favorite so far seems to be algae wafers). As much as I wanted YoYo Loaches and as much as I adore them, I think the Dojo Loach is proving to be more entertaining so far. They're just awesome fish!! :)

I agree GF, weather loaches are the best ^^ Had kuhlies for a short while, but I miss the docile way they would lay on and around each other all the time. I just love when they get bigger and you can see them set their mouths against the glass and the whiskers fan out.

They are absolutely great. I also like seeing 3 or 4 ball up together like a round ball. They have tons of character. :)

Back
Top Bottom