Dollar per gallon sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, it's not the "starter kits". It's only the aquarium/hood combo, and only up to 50 gallons. I think PetCo goes up to 55 or 60 gallons with their sales.

Although, I don't know if the petco sales include the hood and lamp. I guess depending on what your needs are, if you're just looking for a glass box, the petco sale is better. If you need the lights, the petsmart sale might be better, if the lights suit your needs.

Ah, it's not the "starter kits". It's only the aquarium/hood combo, and only up to 50 gallons. I think PetCo goes up to 55 or 60 gallons with their sales.

Although, I don't know if the petco sales include the hood and lamp. I guess depending on what your needs are, if you're just looking for a glass box, the petco sale is better. If you need the lights, the petsmart sale might be better, if the lights suit your needs.

I believe Petsmart is doing this with tanks up to 75 gallons. No, they arent starter kits but Petco doesn't do the $1/gallon sale for starter kits either and Petco doesn't include a hood or light fixture which IMO makes this deal a little better. But like you said, It really just depends on your needs.

You guys are so lucky. No such sales (not even close!) here in UK. :(

Back
Top Bottom