Dollar per gallon sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to know when it is to I will just have to ask next time I go in

Forget the dollar per gallon just use craigslist. Great finds all the time

I live I Cincinnati ohio where a 20 gallon tank on Craig's lost are listed at over 60$ on average for one that is in good condition

Patience is key with CL. Especially in such a big city, a good deal will pop up sooner or later. Even in my smaller town I have found some good deals, even when most tanks on there are terribly overpriced.

Patience is key with CL. Especially in such a big city, a good deal will pop up sooner or later. Even in my smaller town I have found some good deals, even when most tanks on there are terribly overpriced.

We don't have fish stores so we don't really Have many tanks only stores around here petsmart and a local jacks pets is all we really have biggest tanks they have a 55 ish

We don't have fish stores so we don't really Have many tanks only stores around here petsmart and a local jacks pets is all we really have biggest tanks they have a 55 ish

Here, we don't have any pet stores at all - just walmart who sells very pricey starter kits. Even then, I can find deals. Don't worry - they'll come, sometimes it just takes a while :)

LOL

I live I Cincinnati ohio where a 20 gallon tank on Craig's lost are listed at over 60$ on average for one that is in good condition

Something we can agree on, and we both have to suffer through. No good LFS, only turdy walmart tanks that you can't even see in some of them, and petco and petsmart. Also the craiglist. That's the one bad thing about Cincy! At least we have the Reds!(y)

Something we can agree on, and we both have to suffer through. No good LFS, only turdy walmart tanks that you can't even see in some of them, and petco and petsmart. Also the craiglist. That's the one bad thing about Cincy! At least we have the Reds!(y)

Well all the petcos I've been to dont even have fish except for the 1 down the street in Oakleyz. And they only have a couple tanks and like fluval endges. Are there any large petco's around I have literally only seen the small ones . I can't find any that are like the size of petsmart

I have never been to petco, so I wouldn't know... Only been to Petsmart at Bridgewater... heard Petco sucked... and the Walmarts near Bridgewater utterly suck! Only saw probably a few tiny Petco stores... no big ones...

I heard, don't quote me, they will do one in July (basically the first month of each quarter of the year).

There's a new thread on this site about Petsmart having a $2/gallon sale starting today. You get the tank, hood, and standard lighting.

Back
Top Bottom