Dragon bettas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeathclawRowe1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where can I get a dragon plakat betta fish?

Attachments

• image-3473526006.jpg
    image-3473526006.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 132
  • image-3100527705.jpg
    image-3100527705.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 130
There are some at Petsmart sometimes and they are appx $8. if it is for your personal enjoyment.

If for breeding then I would look for a Betta club and see if you can get in touch with a breeder.

Also if you check on Aquabid, you may even find a seller who is somewhat close to you!

I have purchased a couple beautiful fish from Karen her website is http://quicksilverchihuahuas.webs.com/mybettasplendens.htm She is also known as MartinisMommy (She breeds Chihuahuas), on Aquabid and on Betafish.com

I was actually able to meet her and see her home/fish and all kids of babies, different ages, sizes of fish and some of the Champions!

There are some at Petsmart sometimes and they are appx $8. if it is for your personal enjoyment.

If for breeding then I would look for a Betta club and see if you can get in touch with a breeder.

Also if you check on Aquabid, you may even find a seller who is somewhat close to you!

I have purchased a couple beautiful fish from Karen her website is http://quicksilverchihuahuas.webs.com/mybettasplendens.htm She is also known as MartinisMommy (She breeds Chihuahuas), on Aquabid and on Betafish.com

I was actually able to meet her and see her home/fish and all kids of babies, different ages, sizes of fish and some of the Champions!

I just bought two for 9$ each

The LFS said the shipping is going to be delayed till next week so I guesse we will have to wait till Monday to see personal pics

I want one of these guys to but all my tanks have bettas in them at the moment so I have to wait :/

Thanks they are gorgeous I hope they look just like the picture!!! Ill post my own pics on this thread when I get them next week! I have two tanks ready one for each one :)

Thanks they are gorgeous I hope they look just like the picture!!! Ill post my own pics on this thread when I get them next week! I have two tanks ready one for each one :)

I'm going to have an empty tank as of next week... Upgrading... Idea forming...

What tank do you have now? Are you going bigger? Is it for a dragon betta?

Yeah bigger. I have a 15g, upgrading to 40g. So, next week I'll have an empty 15. I'm going to be researching interesting new things to put in it, and a dragon betta is BEAUTIFUL!

Yeah bigger. I have a 15g, upgrading to 40g. So, next week I'll have an empty 15. I'm going to be researching interesting new things to put in it, and a dragon betta is BEAUTIFUL!

You should put a dragon betta and lots of live bearers inside such as platys mollies and you could add some community ram cichlids such as blue rams(my favorite fish) and honey rams, and maybe some tetras and corydoras :) with on Pleco. That's what I would put inside

You should put a dragon betta and lots of live bearers inside such as platys mollies and you could add some community ram cichlids such as blue rams(my favorite fish) and honey rams, and maybe some tetras and corydoras :) with on Pleco. That's what I would put inside

Wow, plenty of suggestions! Thanks! I already have platys, tetras and plecos in my 66g. Blue & honey rams are an idea. Something I've not had yet. But Here I go hijacking your thread. Definitely can't wait to see photos of your dragon! :)

Back
Top Bottom