Dreaming of a bigger tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big C

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yes! Your enthusiasm is contagious and I'm already calculating the space I have for the new project. I think a 55 or 60 g will fit perfectly there!
:onfire:

Nobody tell my husband, please!!!!

But I will not be able to keep the 30 g, so I would have to change my fishies to the new tank... How do I do this?

Just dreaming for the the being..
:Fade-color

Set up tank #2, use as much of the water from tank #1 to fill it (camp the fish in a bucket for the few minutes this will take), and swap your filter media from tank #1's filter into tank #2's filter.....keep an eye on you water parameters for the next week, doing water changes as necessary, but your new tank should be quite capable of managing the bioload from the old tank just fine, and after a week-10 days, you should be able to add a new occupant or two.

Check out yard sales and the shopper papers. There are some great deals out there on used tanks and equipment. Lets face it, your in the first stages of that disease, multi tank syndrom. Don't try to fight it, give in to the urge. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom