Drift wood to big?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Find a deal at a local classifieds ad craigslist or what ever, people move all the time and can' get rid of their tank in time, and need it gone ASAP and many times free. Just be on the look out! Sell something you don't need any more.....

And give her a nice feet rub and tell her how beautiful she is!

Oh I for got about the DW! awesome piece, set it in the garden for when you get the next tank.

I've got two milk crate size pieces of DW in the garden now. Too big for the tanks. One of them had an extension so I lopped it off with a chop/mitre saw and it sits moss covered in one of my tanks.

So... I finally got a tank big enough to out it in. Upgraded to a 75gal. Paid $85 for the tank and stand. Trying to figure out the best way to put it in, and how much weight I'll need to keep it down

Sent from my LG-E971 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I gonna show the entire transformation of my tank.

Attachments

• 1400152417478.jpg
    1400152417478.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 1400152440398.jpg
    1400152440398.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 1400152456715.jpg
    1400152456715.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 107
The one at the top and the middle are the same tank. I no longer have that tank. Sold it because I upgraded to a 75gal which is the bottom picture

The 75 gallon looks great with that driftwood and the green plants stand out super good to :) you should have some very happy fish now lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Shoot lol i wish my tank looked that good. Im wanting to get live plants for my 38 gallon. I think my pleco will dig em up though.

Hahahaha I have wicked ADD and I think I can always make it better lol. Bought these plants today on ebay, once their in I can add animals that aren't always in the water. Its called*Nymphoides Peltata

Attachments

• 1400372976080.jpg
    1400372976080.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 66
Its goregeous i love the yellow. Reminds me of all the different lillies my mom use to have in her koi pond.

Hahahaha I have wicked ADD and I think I can always make it better lol. Bought these plants today on ebay, once their in I can add animals that aren't always in the water. Its called*Nymphoides Peltata

I grew that one summer in a tub garden. Really nice plant!

Back
Top Bottom