Driftwood sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know a reliable driftwood site? Foster and smith? I can't actually see what the driftwood looks like on there site?

I would like a tall piece around 16-20 inches for a reasonable price. I'm not sure exactly what the piece is called that I want I think it's called Malaysian.

KCCO

Ebay is a good place. It's usually WYSIWYG.

Personally, my favorite place for driftwood is my local river though :D

Ebay is a good place. It's usually WYSIWYG.

Personally, my favorite place for driftwood is my local river though :D

What's WYSIWYG? You know I thought about doing that too since I just moved out to CO and there's a ton of streams out here. Not sure it's the best time to do that though ha

KCCO

I find when it melts is the best time to pick it up. TONS of driftwood gets washed up by the rising water level.

WYSIWYG = What you see is what you get

They post pictures of the actual piece of wood you are buying.

Yeah I really should wait to try and look for some DW that washes up but I'm way to impatient to wait for that to happen. It would be really cool to have something in your tank that I actually pick and from the state I live in.

Ooooohhh ok gotcha. Thanks. eBay isn't looking much cheaper. I guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay around 30 bucks. I guess that's not to bad. Thanks for the help again

KCCO

You could look on aquabid.com for nice price of driftwood that would match the height of what you're looking for. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The Planted Tank... Sales threads have all kinds of stuff. My club members often sell on there. Tom Barr being one of them. He often has wood for sale.

Anyone know a reliable driftwood site? Foster and smith? I can't actually see what the driftwood looks like on there site?

I would like a tall piece around 16-20 inches for a reasonable price. I'm not sure exactly what the piece is called that I want I think it's called Malaysian.

KCCO

Pet solutions have great pieces of driftwood

The Planted Tank... Sales threads have all kinds of stuff. My club members often sell on there. Tom Barr being one of them. He often has wood for sale.

I loveeee Tom's wood

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Where do I find this? Is it under planted tanks? Or do I have to go to buy/sell?

KCCO

Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll be checking out these sites.

KCCO

Aquariumplants.com has a nice selection, but they have been in the process of moving from somewhere up north to Plant City, FL. Don't know if they're back up and running yet with a full selection.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Lol how has no one said aquabid yet, probably the cheapest.

Sent from my fish tank

Back
Top Bottom