Dry ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allanhep

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all done a search on here but can't find a post regarding ferts so sorry if this repeats.

So my question is which of these would you guys recommend.

Ei Dry Ferts

Ei Starter Kit - Starter Kits - Dry Chemicals - Fertilisers

Co2 supermarket

https://www.co2supermarket.co.uk/all-in-one-macros-micros-fertiliser-aquarium-plants-p299.html

I have recently revived my co2art pro Se regulator just waiting on my reactor and co2 tubing got these from eBay so not expecting them here any time soon got the reactor at a good price and read a lot of great reviews Max mix I had looked at the tmc reactor but they were both the same size max mix £10 cheaper.

While I remember the regulator comes with a integrated bubble counter check valve are these reliable in the sense of having water so close to the regulator in the bubble counter I have also bought a co2 steel check valve to add before the reactor just to be on the safe side.

I couldn’t get the first link to work but on the second I prefer separate packs each of potassium, nitrates, phosphate and micros. Then I adjust dosing as needed by plants / water test results.

For example, I was overdosing potassium, under-dosing micros and about EI for nitrates and phosphates.

Back
Top Bottom