dumb petstore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

itschromesteel

Aquarium Advice Activist
My boyfriend was at petsupermarket and called me and said they had peacock eels because he knew I'd been looking for one for my 60. So I said bring it home and put it in the tank and told him what to do. I get home and there is a 16 in freshwater moray in my tank Haha. I called the petstore and they said oh no it a peacock eel. This is going to be a long argument.

I get home and there is a 16 in freshwater moray in my tank Haha. I called the petstore and they said oh no it a peacock eel. This is going to be a long argument.

I'd say save your breath and just bring it back ... I'm assuming they do have a return policy? Trying to argue with them may cost you brain cells ... if a fish store can't label tanks correctly ... :facepalm:

that really stinks. hope you dont have little fish...or had

and BTW,freshwater morays are brackish to saltwater.but you may already know that

I have some baby leopard ctenopoma that follow it everywhere makes me really nervous. Im taking it back after work tomorrow because when I got home they were closed. Hah I'm going to have a heck of a time catching it. I know they are brackish I thought about keeping it for about 20min as I have a 90 in the garage empty and sitting but I came to my senses.lol

petsupermarket said they have a no return fish policy under any circumstances. It took me an hour and a half to get my money.

Back
Top Bottom