Dwarf cory Fin nipper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just got some dwarf Cory's and 2 golden whisker catfish, last 2 morning since the introduction my guppy has had little nibbles out of his tail, I'm thinking it's the cats and I want to be sure because I'm about to return them to the Lfs.

The golden cats should be in groups of 5 or more. They are a shoaling fish. Also, what is some corys? They should also be in groups of at least 5. What else is in the tank besides the corys, golden cat, and guppies?

It's a 20 tall, 6 neons, 6 dwarf Cory's, 3 soon to be 6 cpd's, 3 guppys, I'm taking the cats back, was mis informed upon purchasing them.. I'm guessing they're the nippers as well.

If they are golden cats they really shouldn't be bothering anyone, but maybe. Definitely not the corys.

Either way, can't keep them with out friends and there is not enough room for 3:4 more so back they go, way cool fish. Thanks for the quick response! Go patriots!!!!!

Haha! Patriots. Your funny. Cough cough two Super Bowl wins over you guys cough cough. You guys have no chance against the broncos!

Back
Top Bottom