Dwarf gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd I where to get the rams, how many could I put with just 5 neon tetras the kuhli loaches, the shrimp and the ottos

Those are African cichlids. They need a bigger tank then a 20 long.

Rams, you could do a pair. But no more.
With the rams you could do
5 neons
5 celestrial pearl danio/ ember tetra/ any other smaller tetra

Those are African cichlids. They need a bigger tank then a 20 long.

Rams, you could do a pair. But no more.
With the rams you could do
5 neons
5 celestrial pearl danio/ ember tetra/ any other smaller tetra

Ok, good, so I'm doing 5 neon tetras, one male, one female ram, 4 kuhli loaches, 12 ghost shrimp, 2 ottos, sound good?

Why so many ghost shrimp? On snother note the dwarf guaromi has such an awesome personality! The one I have always come up to tank when I walk by. He also try's to check out my hand with his feelers when I'm tryn to clean his tank.

I was thinking about it, but I want two " main fish in my in my 20 gallon, so I'm going with the rams
What do you think about the catfish?

I want that many ghost shrimp because I really like them, and they eat your leftover food, helping keep your tank clean

This is my stock
5 neon tetras
1 dwarf gourami
5 glo danios ( I'll be adding 3 at first and then two more later due to their high price)
4 Cory cats
12 ghost shrimp

Corys will dig for food, and if they are stuck between the rocks then it could damage there barbs which would lead to an infection.

Ok, so I could use sand, it wouldn't impact them or nothing, and how do you clean sand, is it more expensive than gravel, is it dirtier than gravel?

Back
Top Bottom