Dwarf Orange Crayfish compadibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plantedtankman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I saw many awesome Dwarf Orange Crayfish at my lfs. Are they compatible with Cory Catfish and Panda Garra? Are they peaceful? Thanks in advance! The rest of my stock is listed on my profile.

if your talking about the cpo/mexican orange dwarf crayfish then they are fine. but do not house with anything that is aggresive and gets to big that likes eating crayfish because these things only get 2 inches. but if you're talking about the orange clarki then it would eat the cories and garras eventually

if your talking about the cpo/mexican orange dwarf crayfish then they are fine. but do not house with anything that is aggresive and gets to big that likes eating crayfish because these things only get 2 inches. but if you're talking about the orange clarki then it would eat the cories and garras eventually

I was talking about the Mexican Orange Dwarf Crayfish

the rams may pick at them but it all the depends on the fish itself... have you fed it any shrimp of some type beacause i had luck with my electric blue rams with cherry shrimp. the ram will for sure eat the babies if he sees them but the fully grown adults he probably wont bother them and read my last comment the crayfish would be fine if they are mexican orange dwarf crayfish but if they are orange clarki's then it would eat your fish

the rams may pick at them but it all the depends on the fish itself... have you fed it any shrimp of some type beacause i had luck with my electric blue rams with cherry shrimp. the ram will for sure eat the babies if he sees them but the fully grown adults he probably wont bother them and read my last comment the crayfish would be fine if they are mexican orange dwarf crayfish but if they are orange clarki's then it would eat your fish

I've fed them quality flake food and frozen bloodworms, but no shrimp.

oh then the crays would be fine even with the shrimps. oh and one more thing make sure the fish you keep are fast just in case but never heard the crays going after fish even with my big angels and small pygmy cories

then i guess you could get the shrimps too but test it first because he might think they are food. i usually put 1 or 2 in first to see if anything happens when i put my shrimps with fish but i usually like to take risks. but its up to you if you want to take the risk because i know blueberries can sometimes be expensive.

oh then the crays would be fine even with the shrimps. oh and one more thing make sure the fish you keep are fast just in case but never heard the crays going after fish even with my big angels and small pygmy cories

Okay. Sounds good! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom