Dwarf puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bumble bee goby owner

Aquarium Advice Regular
I might get dwarf puffers i am pretty sure of setup and havnt bought a aquarium so size in not an issue but are these all hypothetically ok tankmates otocinclus bumblebee goby the freshwater acclimated kind ghost shrimp whiptail the small kind or hong kong loach. Any replies will be helpful thanks!

Dwarf Pea Puffers are best in species only tanks, and depending on the size of the tank, should either be kept along or in large number in order to lessen aggression. If the tank is a 5-15 gallon i would say only keep one as I have a dwarf puffer who became quite territorial and killed 2 other puffers by harassing them and not allowing them to eat.

Bumble bee gobies are also best in species only tanks i believe so im not sure about compatibility with a puffer. Ghost shrimp should be relatively safe as long as they are big enough to not be eaten. And Otocinclus are good tank mates i had 2 otos with my puffer and he tolerated them.

Back
Top Bottom