Dwarf puffer tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. Why are they "pest snails"? Should I worry about breeding them in a tank that has a guppy?

Once they get into a tank, its impossible to gef rid of them. in great numbers, they can also foul water. Best and easiest practice is to have a tank just for snails

Well I have a 2 gal with 1 guppy. No plants. Just gravel and a coral decoration. As long as they won't grow into monsters I think I'll just put them in there an maybe move my guppy.

So would a fake planted aquarium work for dwarf puffers? Cause after thinking about it half the cost is in the lighting. It'd be Alot easier just to have fake plants. Opinions? Would it work? I know it'd be better to have real ones but If I'm not up to that challenge yet would fake ones work?

Real plants are nice to have, but not necessary. its just something to consider if you want to try something different with your tank

Okay. Cause I'm thinking I'll do fake ones with the 5 gal that's going to my gf then I might try real ones in my 29 gallon sense it already has T-5 lighting. :) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom