Dwarf puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtankfan

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do I need to have DP? What size tank? How many could go in a tank? I don't wanna go bigger then 20 gallons so would 5, 10, or 20 work? How many in each? Somebody help me out please

What do I need to have DP? What size tank? How many could go in a tank? I don't wanna go bigger then 20 gallons so would 5, 10, or 20 work? How many in each? Somebody help me out please

Hi, there is a brilliant DP profile written by an experienced member you should look up (sorry can't link it, I'm on phone app)

I have one, they need at least 5G per puffer, if keeping them together you need to be careful amount male to female ratio making sure you have loads of plants and caves etc. for hiding places and territory needs! Good luck :)

I'm interested in this too, as I would like to have a couple in my 10 gal as a second tank once my new tank is up and running. I've heard people say they are brackish rather than freshwater, but I don't really know what brackish is. Is this correct people, do u need to do something different to a normal freshwater tank?

Sorry for adding my own questions to your thread but I guess this would help you too.

Back
Top Bottom