Ebay deals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had great experiences in buying fish online. Have made multiple purchases online and plan to order a few more Pygmy cories:)

hcourts said:
I have had great experiences in buying fish online. Have made multiple purchases online and plan to order a few more Pygmy cories:)

Nice! But aren't cories hardy fish? BR are pretty sensitive so I don't know how well they'll ship

Weeelllll...here's my br story...I bought two of them(a boy and a girl) and the gentleman shipped them on a Thursday. Well he shipped express mail which requires a signiture. I did not know this was how he shipped them and had to run out Saturday to have my oil changed. Well needless to say I had a pink slip waiting on me. Couldn't pick up till Monday bc the post office was closed:( I thought for sure they were dead. I got to the post office at 830 when they opened and the man went to get my parcel. On his way back he was tossing my box!!! I kindly told him in a very snarky way that he was tossing a live animal. He freaked out!! Well I take them out to the car expecting I deadly mess and cranked the heat up and opened my box and there they were looking at me all pissy...I was impressed really!!! I have since named them Bonnie and Clyde and they are quite happy in my 55:)

Hahah oh man that sounds like a nightmare! Well in glad they survived. See that scares me! I don't wanna order a fish and have them be dead on arrival :/

Lol so I'm probably gonna stick with local pickups.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't kept up with this thread but I thought I'd update you all on my new tank!

image-2665184764.jpg

image-2765013386.jpg

It came with a hood and a aquaclear 70. Im gonna double up on filtration with another 70. But it came with the driftwood! Which was a huge plus! Im cycling and a few weeks from introducing my stock. My parameters are good already. Just waiting for ammonia spike and nitrates. Thanks everyone for the help!

Back
Top Bottom