Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks pals. I made out pretty good. Got a daphnia and wingless fruit fly culture, dwarf sag, odds and ends.
Got the tanks today. 125 went in storage and 55 is being resealed. 150 seals look good but it has slate siliconed to it, needs some work
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453179333.435972.jpg
Pic next to the 55 for comparison:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453179357.310293.jpg

Well I didn't get crazy bargains like last time but got 2 groups of awesome quality fish that you don't see often so I'm excited
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454291313.289619.jpg

Sorry I've been absent pals!
Lost a few fish since I've seen you all last, and gained a few. I had a 90%+ hatch rate from some aspidoras eggs I gathered which is really my best success so far, they're about two weeks old.
2 julidochromis fry from eggs I snagged out of the main tank. Lost a lot but better prepped for next time.
1 multi fry has appeared but I suspect there are more cooking in another shell.
Also paid off my car and finished my MBA and prepping to move so been busy!

Sorry I've been absent pals!
Lost a few fish since I've seen you all last, and gained a few. I had a 90%+ hatch rate from some aspidoras eggs I gathered which is really my best success so far, they're about two weeks old.
2 julidochromis fry from eggs I snagged out of the main tank. Lost a lot but better prepped for next time.
1 multi fry has appeared but I suspect there are more cooking in another shell.
Also paid off my car and finished my MBA and prepping to move so been busy![/QUOTE]

That is great. Big life accomplishments right there!

Back
Top Bottom