Empty 20 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I do have 2 filters as well, so hopefully that will help with the waste issue. I might just skip the live plants if there's any chance of it going wrong.

~ BettaThanYou

As long as you can keep doing tank upgrades to keep up with their size then go for it. They do grow quite fast. They come in quite a few color variations. We had one that was considered chocolate and another was blue or silver I can't remember which term was used. They really get all excited over live worms as treats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

As long as you can keep doing tank upgrades to keep up with their size then go for it. They do grow quite fast. They come in quite a few color variations. We had one that was considered chocolate and another was blue or silver I can't remember which term was used. They really get all excited over live worms as treats.

~ BettaThanYou

If you go to the Coldwater and native fish subsection there is a sticky that explains why I feel they need big tanks. Even if you don't agree it's worth reading just to gain another perspective.

You're welcome

Back
Top Bottom