Empty tank. What to add.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my bette (thrill seeker, daredevil, suicidal emo fish) decided to jump ship. I saw him today. Then my brother brought down a dried out fish. So now my empty 5 gallon needs inhabitants that dont typically jump. Suggestions?

I want some fish too! lol Stupid betta! I had wanted one awhile too!

Yea. I may breed (or try to breed) dario dario in it but /i want options!

oh well I gotta have more than 1 fish/invert lol I want it slightly overstocked for my plants though.

I am no pro though, so check with others on that. I have a DG in my 30gal and he has stayed really small, like barely 2 inches. I would think that 5 gallons of water would be plenty for a little fish like that. The red flame dwarves seem to get a little bigger, so I would stick with the neon one (with the blue stripes). They're really pretty.

Does the tank have a lid? I had a shrimp in my 5gallon fluval chi and it jumped out. Now I have a male betta and he swims around quite happily.

I have no lid. That is why I dont have a betta anymore lol I dont want anything like neons or glowlights. To big for my taste in that tank. Although CPDS..... The tank has no background and is lit only by sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom