Ever Wonder how Neon Tetras look when they sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rocktrns

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ever Wonder how Neon Tetras look when they sleep?

I turned on my tan light at about 9:00PM the other day to catch them while they slept ,and heres the video
Enjoy the video,and the music.

My panda cories' black stripes fade at night. It's funny because they look all bug-eyed when the lights come on in the morning. Not really sure why it happens.

My panda cories' black stripes fade at night. It's funny because they look all bug-eyed when the lights come on in the morning. Not really sure why it happens.

Wonder if it is the same for skunks...now I have to check.

Pretty darn cool. I know that my fstivum is white as a ghost when i wake him up. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if it is for protection - their own little water camo :D

Thats crazy i thought i got a wierd tetra when i saw mine doing this, im not sure if its fact but its a pretty solid theory..haha

yep, similarly to dkpate - my harlequin rasboras lose their black markings almost completely at night!
thanks for the video - really interesting!

Back
Top Bottom