everyone with 6ft tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yep thats the one cccapt... great place isnt it? i went to college about 10 mins from there thats how i discovered it... we go all the time... interesting how we're both named larry and both like the flyers... youre freaking me out man...

LOL

I've been going down there since it opened. It used to be alot smaller and then they expanded to the size it is now. I was at the Grand Opening of the current store.

ive been going there since about 2001... greatest place on earth if you ask me...

I was planning on taking my first trip up there this weekend. We will be done this house Friday so were all taking the weekend off to ralex since we have been doing brick work for 37 days straight. I was gonna take a ride up and my dads campground and my gun range would be on the way home so i was gonna stay the night at his campground and shoot Sun morning.

its worth it retaks... if everyone in the world was within 2 hours of this store there would be no wars hahahaha...

Back
Top Bottom