Everything loaches/eels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I have a question. What loach would be best in a 55g aquarium? Would a group of 6-8 of khuli loaches work?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Missed the part about corys. That's the one species that didn't really work with my dojo. Mainly because of the size differance and like you said about personal space. He stressed mine out because he would just run them over.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I can understand why a dojo would stress out the corys because they are so long and clumsy . My largest yoyo loach is approximately 5" long but they have each other to play with. Also my corys were together for 2 years before I purchased the loaches. Therefore, my corys are really secure in their environment and I have a lot of hiding spots.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I can understand why a dojo would stress out the corys because they are so long and clumsy . My largest yoyo loach is approximately 5" long but they have each other to play with. Also my corys were together for 2 years before I purchased the loaches. Therefore, my corys are really secure in their environment and I have a lot of hiding spots.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's understandable. I'm on a reserved list now for the next dojo that's shipped in :p props to knowing the employees well.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Ok I have a question. What loach would be best in a 55g aquarium? Would a group of 6-8 of khuli loaches work?

Depending on your other stock I would say it would be fine

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I also have a 55 gallon tank, the only bottom dwellers are my 20 Kuhli loaches and 5 Apple snails, so the more the merrier!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I also have a 55 gallon tank, the only bottom dwellers are my 20 Kuhli loaches and 5 Apple snails, so the more the merrier!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pic of the tank? I can just imagine 20 Kuhli swimming around in one tank lol amazing

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom