exp(x)=e x and x=fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
exp(x) = ex and x=fish

Hahaha!
Guess who came to dinner. My son bought a tank and though we steered him to cichlids and rasboas, he chose?
Chocolate gourami. The lfs guy went on about their weak puny non-colorness...and how nice and bright and nosy the yellow and blue cichlid babies were. Nope.
Seems he had two mutations he hadn't noticed in the lot, partially albino and spotted. So there are now 4 chocolate gourami swishing about my son's tank. "It's okay. they are the best fish and mom can make them live", he assured the guy." Great, just call me Dr. Fishenstein! "make"? 0_o

Anyway he bought me some BIG snails and I bought myself 3 clown loaches. My daughter bought 4 more tetras. Penguin to join the rest in qt so they can all go together. And he handed me the fish I bought for 2 bucks over my credit last time and forgot..oops. A zebra loach. It went into the tank with its former roommates, the croaking gourami. I didn't qt since he is from the same tank as they and has been in a mini tank alone awaiting my return. ^.^
Boy, while the shy skunks just graze at no-see-ums in the decorations, he comes right up to the surface for supper, cheeky thing! He also made fast work of little debris there was to find.
The tetras are in QT, the snail with them in a basket and the clowns.
The gourami have their own new tank to watch careful. We stole some media for it (I keep the plant root peat in a corner to use for each tank). an now to watch it like a hawk. The tetras I used half aged water. I did a 50% change before they arrived and two days later a 30 to introduce their future home water in their tank. They don't act like neons, they snoop around the bottom a lot. The clowns even shooed tetras out of the fake log I put in for them. They are all very colorful.

Removed the BB code from the subject as it made it fairly hard to figure out what the subject was.

Thanks! Exponential theory of fish. You get one and the multiply infinitum!
I gotta jet to petsmart. the heater with the tank kit is failing. Of course it fails on those who need it warmest...the new gourami. ~sigh~

Back
Top Bottom