Extremely useful links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't know if this has ever been posted so I thought I would share with the group. You guys have given so much to me that I thought I would try to give a little back.

Dr. Timothy A. Hovanec, Chief Science Officer of the Aquaria Group of Marineland, has a ton of useful information posted on the Marineland website. Check out http://www.marineland.com/drtims.asp. If you look to the left you will see links for articles, tech reports, papers, etc... Some of the information is a little technical but a lot of it is great for first time aquaria owners. Heck, a lot of it is great for people that have been doing it for years as well since he goes into great detail about certain things.

I have learned a ton from this site. Probably one of the best beginners websites for aquaria I have found. Well, other than this site of course.

:)

No prob... Hopefully people will be able to get as much info out of it as I have.

Back
Top Bottom