Fancy Guppy/Endler food questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megi-lin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am soon adding male fancy guppies to my 20 gal Endler's Livebearer (all male)/Cory cat tank. I have read about them loving color enhancing flakes. I currently use pellets for my endlers. They feed on those and I use sinking wafers for my snail and cories. Although my cories love love love the pellets too.

So, what I want to know is two things, will the fancies be fine with the pellets some days? Then, will my Endlers be okay with flakes some days? Basically can they both eat both foods, or are both healthy for them. They'll definitely get brine worms (frozen) for color, health and change. But what is best for the mix?

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am soon adding male fancy guppies to my 20 gal Endler's Livebearer (all male)/Cory cat tank. I have read about them loving color enhancing flakes. I currently use pellets for my endlers. They feed on those and I use sinking wafers for my snail and cories. Although my cories love love love the pellets too.

So, what I want to know is two things, will the fancies be fine with the pellets some days? Then, will my Endlers be okay with flakes some days? Basically can they both eat both foods, or are both healthy for them. They'll definitely get brine worms (frozen) for color, health and change. But what is best for the mix?

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Both are not very picky eaters usually. I don't think they'll mind the variety!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom