Favorite Cories?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nortzy21

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all,

Tomorrow I'm planning on going fish shopping and my first priority is to pick up some danios but I want to get some cories for the bottom section of my 75g community. What is your favorite Cory? I'm looking for some on the inexpensive side.

Thanks,
Sam

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Peppered I love how they look with 4-5 in a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have peppered and albinos the myth where different types will school together is a lie. I like the peppered ones best. I want to get rid of my albino and put more peppered in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My Elegans!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1403743502947.jpg
    1403743502947.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 94
I have an expensive taste. I like green laser and sterbai corydoras.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I love lots of different species. Try to get 6-8 or more of one species. A big group would love your tank.

Bronze Cories do color up nicely with worms and live plants. Sterbais are some of my favorites. My little habrosus were awesome !!!

Be aware Pandas like cooler temps usually than other Cories.

Planet Catfish had good Cory info.

planet catfish corydoras

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of all the different types I've had I've found the albino corrie is the most active.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My favourites are those with Corydoras in the scientific name !!

Got to be sterbai or haraldschultzi for me, but rather expensive. Peppered are great and quite easy to breed.

I have both bronze and peppered corys. I think all species are pretty darn cute because they all seem to act the same.

Just to share a story....I have about 6 juvenile peppered corys left from a batch of 300. I also have a large striped Raphael catfish. The baby corys are always sitting on top of the Raphael...I feel so bad for him because he is so docile and the babies keep bothering him...you know how kids are. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom