favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm. I'm only going with the fish I have owned so far. It would be a debate between my white angelfish with an orange spot over his eyes and my two newly acquired orange shrimp.

Tropicalfishlady said the key phrase "at the moment". For me, The answer changes over time. It would be hard for me to say just one. I guess I'v always looked New world cichlids.

Last edited:
Tropicalfishlady said the key phrase "at the moment". For me, The answer changes over time. It would be hard for me to say just one. I guess I'v always looked New world cichlids.

Ive always loved Cories and always will,but ive just sort if fallen in love with Bettas so thats why i said them,ive never had Tiger Barbs but one day i would love a species only tank with them,but there are so many lovely species of tropical fish,it be hard to choose ;-)

Bettas without a doubt not a fan of pks but loooove hm ct and vt. Also a fan of fancy guppies

I have female & male Beteas, not all in the same tank, BUT I also have 2 Golden Chinese Algae eaters that I LOVE. I find them quite humorous in their behavior & I know many people don't like them or have never give them a second thought.

Back
Top Bottom