Favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuakingAspen

Aquarium Advice Activist
What are some of the great fish out there that you would recommend to anyone or just fish that you are dreaming of getting?

My favourite fish are my koi angels and S.petricola cat fish are stunning........I would like to keep Discus but would need a bigger tank........oh and my Rams.....

Last edited:
wow to many favorites it would depend on what someone is looking for. But my favorites are

Community cichlids - Honduran Red Points, Firemouths or any thoricthys
Wet pet - Oscar
Community fish -cherry barb or gouramie.
Pleco - L200 Green phantom pleco

I guess my all time favorite is my Platinum Honduran red point.

My favorite is a black moor goldfish and I will be constantly dreaming about getting an electric blue jack dempsey cichlid or a mudskipper.

My favorite is my elephant nose.
I would love to keep Discus beautiful fish
EBJD had one but had to re home him.
BGK
Oscar
The list could go on!

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

I don't recommend anything without knowing who I'm talking to or what their setup is ;)
As far as fish I would like to keep:
I want to do a native species tank, a barb tank for sure. I would love to dabble in all sorts of fish just to get the experience and knowledge. My favorite fish currently hard to say. I love characteristics of all the ones I've kept. The only ones I've not gotten attached to are ones I could not provide a proper environment for and then they were acting off so they couldn't be appreciated properly. They're all rehomed now but ya know.

Back
Top Bottom