Favorite Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuakingAspen

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can everyone post pics of their favorite fish?:thanks: Either ones that you do or don't own.

I have a really pretty longfin zebra danio, but being a zebra danio it's almost impossible to get pictures of. ?

Mine is my Dojo Loach. I can play tag with him sometimes. I put my hand in the tank and poke him and he will swim away then come back and suck on my finger or arm :) it's pretty fun.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Hmm....probably my Cory's, pea puffer, and dwarf crayfish:
Mini-Blue-Crayfish_zps09e72d26.jpg.html

false-julii-cory-1.jpg

PEPPERED-CORY.jpg

dwarf-puffer-1253045296-800.jpg

Nils

My sweet angels and betta lol but that's all my fish?
This is Elizabeth
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424463927.644810.jpg
This is Henry. His light is off because he is new and I want him to get used to the tank.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424463970.196891.jpg
And Ben. He's camera shy lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424464070.844980.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I don't have a picture but I LOVE hills treat loaches. I can't have them because my tank doesn't have enough of a current but a girl can dream :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It would be a tie between boesemani rainbows, electric blue rams, and figure 8 puffers

My favourite is this little guy. One of my adf and he is very sociable

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1424471885392.jpg
    1424471885392.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 108
Hmm....probably my Cory's, pea puffer, and dwarf crayfish....

I just discovered the dwarf puffers recently. They were so adorable I videoed them to think about when watching later. I'd love to have them but they seem to need a species-only tank.

How do you house yours?

Keeping my sleeves wet...

~ Sent via Carrier Goldfish

My favorite fish I own is a tie between my pair of Bolivians names Romeo and Juliet ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424571712.461230.jpg

And Clifford the big red rainbow shark ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424571763.348588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just discovered the dwarf puffers recently. They were so adorable I videoed them to think about when watching later. I'd love to have them but they seem to need a species-only tank.

How do you house yours?

Keeping my sleeves wet...

~ Sent via Carrier Goldfish

I'm a different person but I kept pea puffers in a 20 gallon with zebra danios and Indian glass fish. As long as you keep the puffers with fish that are fast and don't have long fins the pea puffers cannot nip them.

My pearl gouramis are my current fav, but my fav changes from week to week. I think every fish deserves the spotlight at some time or other. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424585049.153725.jpg

My pearls always swim right up expecting to be fed. Little beggars! :p they'll eat from my hand, which is adorable.

Back
Top Bottom