Favorite Fish Poll!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EthanBeltramo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have seen many awesome fish and I am wondering what all of your favorites are. I have listed some common species so comment the letter of your favorite! Thanks for participating.

A) labyrinth fish (bettas, gouramis, etc.)
B) goldfish & koi
C) tetras
D) catfish
E) danios
F) live bearers
G) algae eaters (plecos, etc.)
H) non fish (shrimp, snails, frogs, etc.)
I) angelfish and/ or discus
J) chichlids
K) freshwater sharks
L) other
M) just can't decide

Sorry if I forgot some but there's always the other category! Please vote your favorite choice! (It is a tough choice! I still can't decide )

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Nice, I have never kept those but want to try.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

L) other

Ive kind of found my self hooked on apistos since I acquired a group of triple red apisto CACs. Pretty cool fish with behaviors and such.

L - Loaches/Bichir

The Senegal Bichir is probably my favorite fish, loaches are really awesome too. As a family I like loaches more but as a species I like the Senegal Bichir most.

Noticed you have one Caleb. If it's okay with the OP, I'm curious to what you feed it. I won't stray further after this.

Apistos would count as cichlids.

And I'mACoolGuy, what fish is that in the middle pic? It looks really cool!

Totally M lol they are all so wonderful.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yes but don't you think that "cichlids" is kind of a vague term? Around 1,650 species have been scientifically described, making it one of the largest vertebrate families in the world. This is why I felt why I had to be a little more precise in my statement. (y)

L - Loaches/Bichir

The Senegal Bichir is probably my favorite fish, loaches are really awesome too. As a family I like loaches more but as a species I like the Senegal Bichir most.

Noticed you have one Caleb. If it's okay with the OP, I'm curious to what you feed it. I won't stray further after this.

Snake- Ropefish
Golden dojo loach
Senegal Bichir
The other fish in the group pic is a Raphael catfish

I feed them all frozen bloodworms and massivore pellets(only 1 pellet for all them). The Senegal and rope are fairly new so they are still being picky as to what they eat. Need to find some red worms for my rope I've seen they love them.
My dojo will eat flakes and algae wafers too he's not picky.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Going with L for kuhli loaches, blue eye rainbows, and scarlet badis!

Back
Top Bottom