favorite freshwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its between rams, angels, mollies nd african butterfly cichlids lol! Love em all!!!!!

I love my angels! Well I love all my fish but my clown pleco is pretty darn cute :). And I love my columbian tetras...they remind me of pitbulls for some reason :p. My lemon tetras are also so pretty!! So hard to really choose just one I guess!!! My diamond tetra are gorgeous as well...holy I can't decide love them all I guess :D

Plecs. most of them. Goldie, green phantom, too many lol

My roseline sharks!!! I guess they're now my former roselines, as I just moved halfway across the country and found a new home for that tank + residents.

They were little when I got them, and they flourished in my tank, their red and yellow colours were SOOOO bright. The best thing, though, was that they always hung out with the cherry barbs... such a mixed pack :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
I have no favorites. I love all fish equally. I believe that no matter what the species, all fish are created equal. :)
Truly the most politically correct response.

I don't have any (yet), but Gertrudae Rainbows are pretty awesome.

1) Catfish
Any kind, I love 'em. So much personality and so cute! Though I will say my Four Line Pictus is by far my favorite
2) Jurupari
And other eartheaters! I just love their faces and colors
3) Every other fish ever

Back
Top Bottom