Favorite kind of betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishobsessed7

Aquarium Advice Addict
What is your favorite type of betta? Half moon, crowntail, veil tail, plakat, king, etc.
Iersonally don't have a favorite but I wanted to know what you guys and girls think.

Fishobsessed7

Halfmoons are definitely my favorite type of bettas. I'm a sucker for those gorgeous fins!

Message delivered by Hermes.

I am partial to Veiltails would have loved to get an Oscar veil :) It's overall the most spectacular variety due to the change in volume to the fish.

This might be sort of weird but for me it isn't so much the fin shape but the color that makes me really like a betta. I love the purple-ish ones and I love the white ones :)

I do have to say the crown tails are my least favorite because they look scraggly to me. But maybe it is from seeing them young and stressed when they are in a cup waiting of a shelf to be bought

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I think I go by color also, now that I think about it

Fishobsessed7

I go by color and how pretty they look.

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

I had to get used to Crowntails. Kept thinking fin rot LOL.

My last 2 Bettas
Veil
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418845681.007204.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418845712.692226.jpg

And Black/Blue HMPK
Never could get decent pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418845822.581870.jpg

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can never get good pics that really show the colors of my guppies so I am guessing betas would be the same. They look great in the pic so I can only imagine how awesome they look in person :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom