Feather fin cat fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello every one.. I was wondering if a feather fin catfish would get along wit a pleco? My hubby got one the other day has really pretty markings n only paid 1.99 for it I went and got two more they are a little darker than my hubby's. And I googled befor I went and got more I had read they like groups of 3 or more but can be territoral and if they do I'll separate them. But I couldn't find any thing about them with a pleco

What size tank is this?

I have 2 bristlenose plecos in my 75 gallon with a featherfin cat. They're fine together.

Well we had a lil bit of a fighting issue the one is like 3 inches bigger than the other two. So I moved bigger guy to my 55 wit baby Oscar and baby jack n bull dog pleco. The two babies are now in my 36 bow front. (I think they are to tiny to b in wit big fish yet. Do you think when they get full grown they'd be ok with the oscars (bc oscars will b moved to 150 when it's cycled) and the jack will stay in 55

wow, sounds like you have an awsome set up. i have a 55 and i'm wanting a 29 gallon bow front.

Back
Top Bottom