Featherfin Catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kitekat87

Aquarium Advice Freak
I seen one of these fish in my LFS store today and loved the look of it. I would love to add one to my community tank but don't know much about them.

Are there any fish that should not be kept in a tank with one? My current fish consist mostly of angel fish, tetras and rasboras.

The main fish I am concerned about are my clown loach and red tail shark

These catfish are pretty shy fish. I would only worry about the red tail shark.

I think they will be fine. What size tank?? Also just have 2-3 logs so they can all have their own. That will help reduce aggression.

That's plenty of room. I have a 150 with an Eclipse Cat and a Rainbow Shark and they get along great.

What are you planning on feeding it? If you don't already get shrimp pellets my Eclipse loves them!

I do have shrimp pellets, it's ridiculous the amount of different foods I have for the fish, they are so spoilt. As well as the shrimp pellets I have sinking pellets, flake food, blood worm, tetra pro colour and the tablets you stick on the glass. I love watching the fish eating the tablet stuck to the glass.

Back
Top Bottom