Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashwina

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How much flake to feed 4 medium comets 2 medium black moors and a fantail? Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How much flake to feed 4 medium comets 2 medium black moors and a fantail? Please help

The rule of thumb is only feed what they can eat in a couple minutes but it also depends on if you've got some that are more dominating and chase off the others. Some will naturally eat more and some less. What size tank are they in, size filter and WC schedule like ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

Thanks. 140L tank. I hand feed them so I make sure they have equal share. Wc time as soon as they eat. I have read that u should feed them twice a day to avoid swimbladder. I give them all about 2 flakes in a meal. Is it ok ?

And double filter is in the tank. Thanks

Thanks. 140L tank. I hand feed them so I make sure they have equal share. Wc time as soon as they eat. I have read that u should feed them twice a day to avoid swimbladder. I give them all about 2 flakes in a meal. Is it ok ?

Seems very light on the feedings IMO but that is an incredibly small tank for all those fish. Medium size isn't very descriptive when referring to size. Could you give an idea in length ?

And double filter is in the tank. Thanks

Double filter doesn't say much either. What make and model ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

All fish 3 inches and 2 aquael filter.

Back
Top Bottom