Feeding corys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Todd2

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have 3 cories, 2 bronze and 1 spotted. The bronze have been in for a while I got the spotted a week or so ago. I drop 1 to 2 Hikari sinking wafers in every other night after the lights go out. Am I feeding them enough/not enough? The food is gone in the morning. Also the bronze cories go eveywhere together but the spotted kind of stays away. I've heard of diff species of corys schooling together. Will they do this eventually, and right now is just a case of "the new guy in the tank"?

Todd2 said:
Am I feeding them enough/not enough? The food is gone in the morning. Also the bronze cories go eveywhere together but the spotted kind of stays away. I've heard of diff species of corys schooling together. Will they do this eventually, and right now is just a case of "the new guy in the tank"?
Hi. Your Corys should be fed a varied diet on a daily basis, although feeding every other day should not be a problem as long as they are getting to the wafers before the other fish do. Some Corys will stay together, some won't - with different behavior at different times. There is no pro or con to this behavior - it's just the way it is. For Cory specific info I recommend planetcatfish.com. - Frank/Guppyman®

Back
Top Bottom