feeding earthworms??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i can find earthworms pretty easily under the rocks in my moms garden..

my fish look like they want to eat em cept they cant fit em into their mouths

i cut them each round a centimeter and soaked them in water a lil bit to get the dirt out...

is there any way to get the fish to eat em or like... ya kno

I don't recommend this if the worms are just "fresh" out the garden and haven't
been cleaned (thoroughly) of disease (and what not). But I'm not the wisest here.

my teacher and some of my friends ate like 3 worms a piece so i thought it would be safe eh? 8O and we only pesticide our lawn about 2ce a year and we did it like 7 months ago :)

krap101 said:
my teacher and some of my friends ate like 3 worms a piece so i thought it would be safe eh? 8O and we only pesticide our lawn about 2ce a year and we did it like 7 months ago :)

Don't screw around with pesticides.

Chemical pesticides were recently BANNED in Toronto; we are no longer allowed to use it to fortify/protect our lawns because of the risk to the environment and to the health of humans and animals.

Eating ANYTHING that comes from a lawn that has been treated, no matter how long it has been from the last treatment is NOT advisable.

I hope your lips don't fall off!

Zach.

Your *teacher* ate worms? Good god...

If you're going with earth worm anything, go with earth worm flake food (I've recently bought some and the fish love it).

Ever read that book "How to eat fried worms"?? Sigh. 4th grade.

Back
Top Bottom