feeding frenzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steeldude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,
New member here, I posted a week ago about some ick problems and all advise was useful and my problems seem to be under control now, so thanks for the help. I realized I was a bit overstocked so I started cycling a new 55 gal to expand my community. I just wanted to show you all what feeding time looks like in my 30 gal. It is a blast to watch my ghost knife jockey for position at the feeding funnel.

LOL. If you didn't post those pics, I'd never have believed it.

George Washington Bridge Toll Plaza????????? 8O 8O 8O

yeah, my apt is practically right on top of the toll plaza, wave if you go through the tolls. My fish go crazy at feeding time, the Ghost Knife slams all the other fish with his head to get in position, the keyholes don't take his crap though. They sandwich him to move him away,

Well steeldude, you live a stones throw away from quite a few AA members :wink:

Great looking fish!!

the feeding funnel can be bought at any LFS, they are only a couple of $$. Makes feeding time even more fun to watch. When you put live Blood Worms in the funnel its even more of a blast.

Steeldude, i see you have a keyhole Cichlid in there.............great, i love them :D

Great picture by the way, what camera did you take it with? I have an Olympus 3.2 megapixel, but i'm not super pleased about the quality.

Good choice of fishies :wink:

I use the Nikon D70, its an excellent camera. 5.2 MP SLR.
I love my Keyholes also, they are a matched pair, the female looks a bit plump though.

Back
Top Bottom