Feeding question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Syrax01

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a black ghost knifefish from my LFS and placed it in my 55g planted tank. The little guy has a ghost tube and occasionally goes around to check out his surroundings. However, I've been unable to get him to eat anything over the past few days. I've tried freeze-dried bloodworms, krill, and some flake food (I didn't think the flakes would work, but it was worth a shot). Anyone have any experience with these guys and could shed some light on what to do?

My BGK will come out to eat no matter what time of day it is.

Mine loves earthworms. You know, the ones that cover your driveway when it rans.

He also likes frozen bloodworms, live bloodworms, freezed dried bloodworms, frozen beefheart, live ghost shrimp, live cherry shrimp, and most recently started eating "super soft" pellets that I feed to my african knifes.

I have hand feed him since the day I bought him. It took a day or so for him to get accustomed to it, but now he comes out whenever I place my hand in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom