feeding time for otos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loubeardy

Aquarium Advice Activist
it may be a silly question... but what's the best way to feed my otos?! I have two (I want to get more... how many more can I have in a 22 litre/5 gallon tank with a very peaceful betta?). I don't want to put food in and let it sink to the bottom cause that'll increase my nitrates. I've read feeding them zucchini and other veg is good. any ideas anyone?

it may be a silly question... but what's the best way to feed my otos?! I have two (I want to get more... how many more can I have in a 22 litre/5 gallon tank with a very peaceful betta?). I don't want to put food in and let it sink to the bottom cause that'll increase my nitrates. I've read feeding them zucchini and other veg is good. any ideas anyone?
Algea waffers work fine.

You could also feed them green veggies like zucchini, cucumber, green beans, etc.

You could also feed them green veggies like zucchini, cucumber, green beans, etc.
yeah I saw that online... think I might try this. (and I'm guessing it's far easier picking out the left overs if there any :) )

got some algea wafers already but don't seem to like them...

Back
Top Bottom