festivum and severium (sp)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't try it with my severum. He is much too aggressive for delicate fish like blue rams. I don't know anything about the festivum but if I had to guess I would once again not recommend it.

Festivum's are fairly peaceful, but I wouldn't risk it because I have not kept them.

Keyholes would work with Blue Rams.

Anyone try Angles with Blue Rams? Angel's tend to bicker amongst themselves for territory and unless breeding, one or two should be ok.

Severums would probably be too boistrous.

my angels leave the blue rams alone... occasionally I've seen either the ram chase the angel or the other way around, but they live pretty well together.My angels are still juvies though (their body is maybe 2 inches in length from tip of nose to base of tail).

I wouldnt try it with ethier of the above species, i have kept severum and they ar too active and aggressive!

JMHO

Could I put a Gold Severum with the fish in my 75 gal? :| Is it possible they would eat the danios and rainbows even though they're pretty fast?

Personally in my opinion i think over time you would see a gradual drop in your populations till you didnt have any leeft, over time they would all juts get to close to his mouht sooner or later. I persoanlly wouldnt reccomend it UNLESSS u could part with your ssmaller fishes.

JMHO

HTH

Hm, well it just seems like they wouldn't be able to fit in it's mouth. My fish in that tank aren't really that small (IMO anyway). :?

IME festivum have the same temperment as angels. Severum are a bit more aggressive. I personally think danios would make a good dither fish for your tank Rok.
JMO

I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to but wanted to see what you guys thought anyway, thx.

Well, ok i had one and he reallly big. Well thats another story....

But point is they can get pretty big and have a pretty big mouth.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom