Fiddler Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bullitzx2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok ive had my fiddler for about a month now and i have him in a 5.5 gallon tank with 1.007 salt gravity and i feed him 3 times aday. He seems really happy, i think he has even started to molt but theres two things that im curious about. He's always trying to get out even though he cant he still tries, Also he is very unsocial, he sits in the back of the tank and if anyone gets near it he runs away. Are they just that paranoid because of their nature or can they become social/be out in the open more with people being around alot

1. they would have been great for alcatraz, fiddlers are the ebst escape artists lol

2.. they are kinda paranoid at first, eventully he will be right up front when ya walk up to the tank

3. becareful what fish ya put with him, as I'm sure you know, fiddlers and crawfish are notorisou for catching slower moving fish and eating them

i noticed he has what looks like a chunk is missing and its also black not sure if he was attacked at one point or if its just a spot and nothing. id try and get a picture but he is photo shy

Back
Top Bottom