Final small tank setup....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think I have my small tank completed. I have pics posted in another thread, which you probably already seen, but if you would like to see them, will repost them. But for now, just going to go over my stocking.

26G Bowfront
Emperor 280 Biowheel
Regular natural browns for gravel
2 pieces driftwood, 1 starting to grow java moss.
A rock cave and some plastic plants for cover

2 Fire Red Dwarf Gouramis
6 Cherry Barbs, 3M, 3F
5 Neons (If the gouramis don't get the rest of them, had 12)
5 Hengeli Rasboras
4 Julii Cory Cats
2 CAE's

No more stocking beyond this point, unless our lfs gets some ottos, in which I'll replace the CAE's with ottos.

Looks like a nice tank. Just watch the gouramis for aggression. They should have enough room to establish territories.

For now the gouramis seem to be just hanging out together, both are males. No aggression yet. But I'm sure that will change. ;)

As for the cherry barbs, I had the lfs get the ones I thought were male and female, 3 of each. The guy wasn't sure of the sexes, but with what I read on them, told him which ones to get. I just got done looking at my cherry barbs again in my tank, and one of the ones I thought was a female, I noticed has a much bigger tummy than the other 2. Could it be???? :)

If it is, will let you all know. :)

Back
Top Bottom