Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davy_Jones

Aquarium Advice Freak
img_856291_0_f805f6eda0f060fd52adb7c13b158798.jpg

I know its been awhile and most of you know Ive been waiting to get a new tank. I FINALLY got my 55gallon!!! Thank god! All I need is a stand, heater, and a filter...(gravel, ex). But its a start!!!

cool decor...

I like what you've gotten for decor... that sunken boat is very nice. I'll be anxious to see pics when you get it together. Nice tank!!

Thanks!
Ill be sure to post pics! Maybe even a youtube video!
I love the ship to.

Nice tank --- really nice --- and that's a great boat --- where did you find one that big --- my lfs only has the crappy little ones that are air activated -- best of luck with it :-D

Congratulations on the new tank. I look forward to seeing what you decide to add to it. I will recommend a fishless cycle before adding any livestock.

Nice tank --- really nice --- and that's a great boat --- where did you find one that big --- my lfs only has the crappy little ones that are air activated -- best of luck with it :-D
Thank you all!
I got the ship from my lfs on discount sale! They had several others that where just as big and looked cool.

Back
Top Bottom