finally!!! but.... arrrg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
well my tank is cycled, the problem i have now is the temp, i think i need to wait till mid august when the temp is down ^_^ but atleast my tank is cycled hehe, time to think of more stocking combinations, ill post pics soon of my tank, got to get more DW, there is not enough to accommodate 2 plecos =]

>___> mon - friday depending how busy my boss is, i work about 10-12 hrs per day, so ice cubes i believe wont last that long in a 85* tank =[

and usually when i come home, i either go out to the local bar and chill with some homies, or i sleep... most likely the 1st ^_^

I agree, try a small desk fan and see what that does for you.

Also, if your cycle is complete and you have no inhabitants, you'll need to keep feeding ammonia to sustain the bacteria, else you'll have to cycle again.

i add ammonia every day, and i already have a fan blowing across the top, it still gets pretty hot, my room is 12x12x12 lol with 1 window... so go figure =] it gets pretty hot in my room

Back
Top Bottom