Finally happy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talvari

Aquarium Advice FINatic
With how my 55 gallon tank looks. How long does that usually last?

Please, please, Let me know what you think!

Click here to check out the evolution of the tank: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f70/evolution-of-a-55-gallon-tank-193625.html

Fish:
-8 Bloodfin Tetra
-8 SerpaeTetra
-5 Peppered Cory
-4 Nerite Snails
-4 Otocinclus
-1m, 3f Pineapple Swordstails
-2 Bristlenose Plecos (breeding pair)
-1 Hifin Pleco
-1 Pearl Gourami
-1 Male Blue Ram​

Plants:

-Rotala

-Amazon Swords

-Ruffled Swords

-Corkscrew Vals

-Telanthera/Rosaefolia

-Dwarf Hairgrass​

img_2060401_0_7346633909c41b6b6ca607fc281a5776.jpg

Looks fantastic. I love planted tanks but don't think I could handle a hi-tech planted on top of my reef and cichlids :/ ..... One good thing about planted and reef though imo is rescaping once you get it right isn't an issue cause I love the look of a well established tank :)

T5-HO with just plain white bulbs. I only dose with organic carbon once or twice a week since I don't have the money or ambition as of yet to do a DIY CO2. I have root tabs for all my swords, and I dose once a week/every other week with flourish liquid ferts. Substrate is eco complete.

T5-HO with just plain white bulbs. I only dose with organic carbon once or twice a week since I don't have the money or ambition as of yet to do a DIY CO2. I have root tabs for all my swords, and I dose once a week/every other week with flourish liquid ferts. Substrate is eco complete.

Sounds great. I'm starting my own thirty gallon and am also using t5-ho bulbs and eco complete. It's a really pretty tank.

Sounds great. I'm starting my own thirty gallon and am also using t5-ho bulbs and eco complete. It's a really pretty tank.

Thank you! I loved going over to live plants, though its addicting. I started off with just my 46 gallon being live plants, and I slowly switched over the 55 gallon, and I just finished putting the live plants in my 10 gallon last week. I swear, there is no comparison. Live plants are just beautiful, and so helpful.

Back
Top Bottom