finally started a southeast Asia biotope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarium 308

Aquarium Advice Activist
In a 20 gallon long tank I put about 3/4" organic soil topped with white sand. I took rounded field bed rocks and scattered them through out the tank. There are two pieces of malaysia driftwood as well. I painted the back of the tank flat black. Trying to setup a southeast Asia biotope. I have three khuli loaches now on another tank that im gonna add two more to and place them in the biotope. Looking at getting 6 tiger barbs as well. Ive ordered the plants but they are not in hand yet. They crypto neville, dwarf onions and valissinaera. I know the spellings are wrong. Any other suggestions. Gonna try and keep ph at 6.5. Any suggestions on the best way to achieve that.
Thanks

I myself have an asian plant inspired tank. There is the odd exception in my tank though.

Ive gone for the lower lighting approach. Crypts, anubias, bucephalandra species, pogostemon erectus, pogostemon helfuri and hygrophilia pinatifidia are all plants in my tank.

Theres photos on my tank thread. Recent photos only went up a couple days ago. (Im not one for posting pics of my tank on others threads)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom