Finally wigglers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my rams finally have babies. Long story but because of my parens divorce I can only see my tanks on Wednesday and every other weekend. Until the new house is ready. So today is the first day I've seen my tank in a week and the rams have wigglers. http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums...B-8E0C-4C18-BF6B-76D7B3500F62_zpscc4oypuo.jpg let's see if these wigglers can live on there own.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Before I left my tank a couple of hours ago. The wigglers were no longer in the same place. I'm pretty sure they were just moved under the DW tho. As they were still protecting the area.

I didn't see them anywhere but the rams would still attack my hand if I went near the DW.

Mine are about to try again, they are digging out a spot in the sand right now. Fingers crossed it works out this time!

I don't think they can lay again that fast. Mine laid eggs last night and today I don't see them, so hopefully they just moved them.

Yeah, I think I see tails so it must be the same batch. The parents seem to be good parents as I haven't seen a single fish get close enough to eat them. Some are swimming a bit so they will be free swimmers really soon.

Yeah, my rams are also pretty young. I wouldn't of even noticed their eggs if they hadn't attacked my hand when I was fixing a plant

If I can actually get them to a good size I will.

It's kind of weird to see them put the young back on the wood, usually they dig a few pits to move them to and from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, it's strange but I'm just glad they are still alive.

The babies became free swimmers today. I got a message saying that there was hundreds of them swimming all over. Sadly I won't be able to see for my self until Wednesday. I hope they make it that long.

Yy

Back
Top Bottom